Terms And Conditions
For Tour To Ghana
August 12-22, 2024
- RESERVATIONS: All bookings must go through https://earth-seed.com/tour-ghana/
- IDENTIFICATION: You must make reservations in the full name that is listed on the passport that you will use for travel. If you need to make any changes to a name after travel documents have been issued, clients will be responsible for all name change fees, if applicable.
- PAYMENTS: Reservations can be made online with major credit cards.
- REFUNDS: Payments are both refundable and transferable up until April 1, 2024. Thereafter refunds, nor transfers are possible. This is because we will contractual agreements on your behalf with hotels, airlines, and other vendors that become binding from that point.
- CHARGEBACKS: Before filing a dispute with your bank, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss account resolution. Filing chargebacks could result in your reservation being cancelled and may prevent future travel with AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd.
- ROOMMATE MATCHING: Roommate matching is available for our travelers. You will be matched with a roommate based upon information you provide in the relevant questionnaire.
- PASSPORTS AND VISAS: You are responsible for ensuring you have the proper travel documents and MUST APPLY with the Ghana’s Embassy for the necessary entry visa. That said, we will assist and guide you through the process.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance provides coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss, and more. It is suggested that you purchase travel insurance for the Tour.
- CHILDREN: All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age for children on this Tour is 16. Accompanying adults are responsible for the safety of their children. Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be traveling with an adult other than his/her parents or with only one parent, a notarized letter written by the parents, or non-traveling parent, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel, should be carried.
- PRICES: Prices listed are per person. One price offers the option for single occupancy and the other price is based upon shared twin room occupancy. Prices do not include items of a personal nature, such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, food, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes unless specifically indicated in the package inclusions. Prices are correct at the time of publication; however, as airfares continually fluctuate and classes of service may have limited capacity, tour package prices and availability will change accordingly.
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION
- Deposit: A deposit is due at the time of reservation. All deposits are refundable and transferable up until April 1, 2024.
- All reservations (except where specified) will require a deposit, and the amount due and the monthly payment plan will be clearly noted.
- Full Payment: All reservations can be paid in full at the time of booking as long as the Tour still has available space.
- AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN: You have the option to pay for your Tour in full or take advantage of our payment plan. There are no additional costs for breaking your payments down and you can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance of the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice.
- Late Payment: If there is any outstanding balance by the Final Payment Due date listed on your invoice, a late fee of $250 will automatically be added to your invoice one day after your final payment date.
- Form of Payment: We accept most major credit or debit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa) through the website: https://earth-seed.com/tour-ghana/
- Refunds: Payments are both refundable and transferable up until April 1, 2024. Thereafter refunds, nor transfers are possible. This is because we will contractual agreements on your behalf with hotels, airlines, and other vendors that become binding from that point.
There may be times when either party is unable to perform, or complete performance, under the travel contract for reasons out of each other’s control. These are called force majeure events and, if they occur, they will make performing under the contract inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible. Events that may trigger this provision include but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolts, military action, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, pandemics, epidemics, illnesses or health conditions prevalent in the area of travel, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning, and explosions, unexpected legislation, or any other event outside the reasonable control of either party.
In the event that a force majeure event occurs, the parties will look to and follow the cancellation policies of the suppliers. Any changes to those policies are at the sole discretion of the supplier and I, your facilitator. Passengers will be informed of their options if a force majeure event occurs.
TRAVELERS WITH DISABILITIES
- In order to fully enjoy your trip, we recommend that you select a trip that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Tour participants requiring any form of assistance, including travelers with physical disabilities and sight or hearing impairments, are required to notify us prior to reservation for review and my agreement. Additionally, anyone with a disability must be accompanied by an individual responsible for providing those services. Tour managers, guides, drivers, or other tour, and hotel personnel are not able to provide such assistance. In order to participate in escorted tours, passengers must be able to understand and follow instructions given by the Tour Director at all times, both for the successful operation of the tour as well as for their personal safety. We reserve the right to reject participation or remove any individual from the tour if notification was not provided and/or when, in our judgment, continued participation would significantly hinder the services to be provided to all guests. Expenses, including cancellation fees and/or costs for alternate travel plans or to return home, will be the passenger’s sole responsibility. The Tour is fast-paced, often requiring lengthy walks over uneven terrain. In the interests of group harmony, clients should be able to maintain the pace of the tour. Clients with special needs may be better served independently. That can be arranged, but will require a custom tour.
- Wheelchairs & Walkers: You will find that most tour features and/or facilities in Ghana are not wheelchair accessible. We cannot provide individual assistance to travelers with wheelchairs or other mobility devices.
- Service Animals: Service animals cannot be accommodated on the Tour.
- Flight: Your flight will be booked with Delta Airlines, a reputable airline with direct flights from New York to Accra. We will not be held responsible for policies and/or impositions the airline might impose. Furthermore, schedules and flights are subject to change without notice. In the event there is a change unforeseen, we will do everything in our power to ensure we stay as close to our schedule as possible, making the most out of any situation.
- Airline Tickets: Airline tickets will be issued electronically approximately 30 days prior to departure and are fully non-refundable.
- Airline Seat Assignments: The airlines bear the sole authority of assigning seats on group flights. Seats will be in Economy, but if you prefer your seat in Business, simply make your request to email@example.com and I will arrange it, with added costs, of course.
- Baggage: Checked bags are typically limited to a total dimension of 62 inches by adding length + width + height (example: 26″+26″+10″ = 62”) and a maximum weight of 50 lbs (23kg). Delta may apply additional charges for checked bags in excess of allowances. AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. is not responsible for checked bag fees, excess luggage, or weight charges levied by an airline. If the airlines lose or damage your luggage, a baggage claim form MUST be filed with the carrier before leaving the airport by the client. We recommend using brightly colored luggage tags, straps, or other identifiers to help you locate your luggage upon arrival or to describe it if it is lost. For up-to-date baggage regulations please refer to http://www.Delta.com Note: regulations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Baggage on Tour: When traveling in country our tour bus can take one piece of luggage per person, plus a carry-on bag. However, we will reserve our base hotel, so you will not need to carry all your luggage.
- We will not be responsible for loss or damage to luggage and personal belongings in transit or at the hotel. You MUST report any loss or damage immediately at the time of the incident and obtain a written report from the local authority for submission to your insurance provider.
- Airline Frequent Flier Programs: Passengers are responsible for contacting their airline directly regarding mileage eligibility and accrual. Airline frequent flier programs determine whether to award miles in part or total based on their own rules, which are updated frequently. Some discounted or promotional airfares, as well as some code-share flights, are not eligible for mileage accrual. Some private airfares, such as a group-fares, are not eligible for mileage or may qualify for reduced mileage, even if the same airline class of service is eligible for full mileage when sold as an “Instant Purchase” published airfare. Not all published airfares are eligible for mileage. The addition of frequent flier numbers to airline records does not guarantee mileage eligibility which is at the sole discretion of each airline. Airline schedule changes may result in flights that were initially eligible for mileage accrual no longer being eligible. We highly recommend passengers provide their frequent flier account information whenever checking in online and/or at the airport check-in desk. After travel has commenced, it is often not possible to apply for frequent mileage credit.
- Contact Information: Pursuant to TSA Secure Flight requirements, passengers are responsible to provide their name as it appears on their passport (or other government-issued I.D. when traveling), date of birth, gender, address, phone number, email and fax data for all passengers. Passengers must ensure that names are correctly listed on their invoices. AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. will not be responsible for passengers who are denied boarding due to inaccurate information.
- Airline Name Changes: Any name change, including minor spelling corrections, may require airline reservations to be canceled and rebooked. Reservations are subject to current availability and pricing at the time of rebooking. Once airline tickets are issued, subsequent name corrections will be subject to an airline rebooking fee which may be as much as the full value of the airline ticket plus a $300 revision fee per change. AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy. Name changes must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airline Taxes & Fuel Surcharges: Airline taxes, and fuel surcharges are included in the package price.
- Schedule Changes: In the event of an airline schedule change, we will make every effort to inform passengers of the schedule change and new flight schedule prior to departure. We are not responsible for schedule changes, including, when applicable, changes in routing and/or affects the number of stops on the itinerary. We are unable to provide compensation for schedule changes, seat assignment modifications, or cancellations implemented by an airline.
- Standard rooms have two single beds and their own facilities.
- Single rooms have 1 double or queen sized bed and their own facilities.
- Please understand although we will make a bed type request on your behalf, bed types are subject to availability. Room selection in all cases is strictly at the discretion of the hotel’s management on a run-of-house basis. Some single rooms are smaller than a standard room size. The number of persons accommodated does not dictate the room size.
- Hotel check-in time is generally not before 3:00 p.m., and check-out time is before noon. We have made adequate arrangements for your accommodations considering our late departure.
- We reserve the right to make substitutions with hotels of equal standard. There will be no refunds for any difference in the cost of those accommodations.
- Meals: Meals are based on the hotel’s or restaurant’s buffet or menu. Although I cannot make guarantees, every effort will be made to honor special dietary requests submitted in writing at least 4 weeks prior to departure to email@example.com. Note: I am vegan, so you can rest assured vegan options will be available.
Sightseeing & Itinerary
- We will be traveling in an air-conditioned bus to all destinations. Times listed in itineraries might change in the moment, however you are responsible for arriving on time for all departures to ensure you participate in all events. Arriving late may be considered a “no-show,” in which case you will not be eligible for a refund for the unused service(s). There will be 14 – 21 persons on any given tour. Services, however, will remain constant no matter the number of tour participants.
- Persons requiring any assistance or who have any form of disability should refer to the section “Travelers with Disabilities.” On dates including, but not limited to, religious holidays and national celebrations, some monuments and sites may be closed. On these occasions, touring itineraries may be amended to reflect these closures. Occasionally, during holidays and certain periods, and/or due to unforeseen circumstances, including weather conditions, there may be last-minute changes, sometimes after arrival, affecting the sequence of the tour, locations visited, and/or hotels. Therefore, we reserve the right to adjust the sequence and/or substitute any hotels with others of a similar category. In such cases, there will be no cost adjustment. National monuments and tourist sites regularly undergo renovations, which can obscure the monument’s view. No tour will be canceled due to renovations; however, I will decide, based on the conditions, whether to amend an itinerary.
- To ensure the desired group synergy, we reserve the right to accept, reject or expel any individual who is deemed disruptive or incompatible with the interests of the group, including, but not limited to, individuals who are intoxicated and/or under the influence of drugs leading to a negative experience for the remainder of the group. Expenses, including cancellation fees and/or costs for alternate travel plans or to return home, will necessarily be borne by the passenger. All unused services are non-refundable.
- When we travel to sites we will be met by local guides who will facilitate us. We will generally collect roughly $2.00 from each member of our tour to give to the local guides. No tips should be made individually.
- Our driver should be tipped at the end of the journey. Again we will collect roughly $5.00 from each member of the tour to give to him.
- Your official tour guides will be well compensated and will not require tipping unless you feel to do so from the bottom of your heart.
- As per the latest announcement about , you must have a to enter the country. Also, a negative PCR test report for the Covid-19 test is also mandatory for all unvaccinated travelers coming from another country. You can obtain your travel document and information about other details by contacting the professional experts of as they have the latest information about every travel-related document.
- Required inoculations, if any, must be recorded by the client’s health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate which the client must carry for proof of inoculation where required.
- Individuals with heart disease, chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy, or mental illness should not participate in these rigorous travel programs. Any person arriving at the destination ill with an apparent fever or becoming ill during the tour will be removed from the group and directed to a local medical facility for diagnosis. Only upon clearance by an accredited medical facility will that individual be allowed to resume group travel. All costs associated with medical treatment and related expenses, such as additional hotel nights or transportation not included in the original itinerary, will necessarily be borne by the passenger.
- All passengers must complete a Passenger Agreement before travel and, by so doing, formally accept these Terms & Conditions. When booking your reservation online you will automatically be required to confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions set forth in this document.
- The Passenger Agreement incorporates these Terms & Conditions, including the following Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clauses. Completing the Passenger Agreement constitutes agreement to these Travel Terms & Conditions and releases my person from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clause.
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
- AriEl Yahzid nor Earth Seed, Ltd. does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip including, for example, ownership or control over hotels or other lodging facilities, airline, vessel, bus, van or other transportation companies, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions or equipment used thereon, food service or entertainment providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. As a result, AriEl Yahzid nor Earth Seed, Ltd. is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity or of any other third party. Without limitation, AriEl Yahzid nor Earth Seed, Ltd. is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, pests or insects, marine life or vegetation of any sort, dangers incident to recreational activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc., sanitation problems, food poisoning, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, illness, epidemics or the threat thereof or for any other cause beyond the direct control of my person. In addition, I release AriEl Yahzid and Earth Seed, Ltd. from his/their own negligence and assume all risk thereof.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I am aware that travel such as what I am undertaking involves hazardous activities, with a risk of illness, injury, or death which may be caused by forces of nature, animals, insects, or flora, the negligence of AriEl Yahzid or Earth Seed, Ltd. or other persons and companies known or unknown, or of the willful or criminal conduct of third parties. I am aware that weather conditions may be severe, adverse, and/or unpleasant. I am also aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some or all of the time during which I am participating in the trip. In order to partake of the enjoyment and excitement of this trip, I am willing to accept the risks and uncertainty involved as being an integral part of my adventure. I hereby accept and assume full responsibility for any and all risks of illness, injury, or death and of the negligence of AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. and agree to hold harmless and release AriEl Yahzid nor Earth Seed, Ltd. from claims of third-party negligence.
- I understand the physical requirements of the activity in which I will be participating, and I currently have no known physical, medical, or mental condition which would impair my ability to participate in this tour or my safety in this activity, and I am willing to assume all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition. I hereby authorize AriEl Yahzid or Earth Seed, Ltd. or my local ground handler or others to arrange for any emergency medical treatment and hospitalization as may be necessary for me because of participation in this activity without my further consent.
- I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this Agreement, the website, or any other literature concerning my trip, or the Tour itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act 2010 (Act 798), of the Parliament of the Republic of Ghana.
- Such proceedings will be governed by substantive Ghana law and will take place in Accra, Ghana. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable. Please understand that by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you (and I) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
- I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the trip designated on this application and that I have read the description of the trip as it appears on the website relating to the trip, together with all information contained in this application. I am voluntarily participating in this trip with knowledge of the hazards involved.
KNOWING AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTION
- I have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and the booking information sections of this document and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and AriEl Yahzid, Earth Seed, Ltd., and or any of their team and I agree of my own free will. By signing, I agree to these Travel Terms & Conditions and AriEl Yahzid’s and/or Earth Seed, Ltd.’s Release from Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Binding Arbitration Clause for myself, each member of my traveling party, and any minor children accompanying me.
- AriEl Yahzid and/or his team may take photographs or video of its tours, and the participants grant AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. permission to do so and for him to use same for promotional or commercial use without payment of any compensation to the participant.
USE OF WEB SITE
- Agreement between Customer and AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd.: https://earth-seed.com/tour-ghana/ is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of https://earth-seed.com/tour-ghana/ constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- The information, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information which appears there. The content of this site is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or available and may be changed at any time without notice. AriEl Yahzid may make improvements or changes to this website at any time. In no event shall AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this web site or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
Links to Other Web Sites
- https://earth-seed.com/tour-ghana/ may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. AriEl Yahzid and/or Earth Seed, Ltd. does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents.