Liquid Black Soap with Lavender
- All-Natural Antiseptic Soap
- Enhanced with Essential Oils
- Perfect For Sensitive Skin
- Mild Exfoliator
- Reduces Symptoms Caused By Eczema
- Combats Acne
- Calms Psoriasis
- Moderates Oily Skin
- Eliminates Fungal Skin Diseases
- Prevents Hyperpigmentation
- Doubles As A Shampoo
- Perfect Shaving Cream
- Lathers exceptionally
Exploring The Benefits Of African Black Soap:
- All-Natural Antiseptic Soap– All soaps are not equal. African black soap is one of the very few soaps around that still uses potash as its main ingredient. Noteworthy, because by definition soap is a combination of potash and oils. This ingredient is responsible for many of the benefits derived from black soap, namely its ability to effectively uproot bacteria, germs, and viral agents from the skin. Very relevant when good hygeine is paramount to good health.
- Perfect For Sensitive Skin- African black soap is a popular choice for those with sensitive skin that are prone to irritation, inflammation, rashes, and other skin disorders. If your skin reacts negatively to commercial soaps or even gentle soaps such as liquid castile soap, then you must try using African black soap. It contains absolutely no hidden ingredients that can irritate the skin.
- Mild Exfoliator- African black soap gets into the pores and unclogs them, simultaneously removing dead skin cells while you wash.
- Reduces Symptoms Caused By Eczema- Again, due to the potash in black soap it has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin and relieves you of the symptoms caused by eczema. Note, eczema is a genetic condition and not easily irradicated, however, the symptoms can be reduced to the point of them not being noticeable. With regular use, those symptoms will be a memory.
- Combats Acne- Once again, potash is largely responsible for black soap’s ability to fight facial and bodily acne. For best results, wash twice daily.
- Calms Psoriasis- If you have dry, itchy, and flaky psoriasis patches then quit using harsh body washes and cleansers that contain skin-irritating chemicals & fragrances and use black soap instead. It’s gentle, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and works wonders on most skin diseases. Wash twice daily to see the fastest results.
- Moderates Oily Skin- The cleansing and exfoliating action of African black soap removes excess sebum from deep within the pores and on the skin’s surface, thus reducing oily build-up and allowing your pores to breath.
- Rids Fungal Skin Diseases- Black soap has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that fight off bacteria, fungus, and other microbes that cause skin infections.
- Prevents Hyperpigmentation- Black soap removes the build-up below the skin’s first layer that causes dark spots, thus promoting an even skin tone color. NOTE: IT IS NOT A SKIN LIGHTENING AGENT!
- Doubles As A Shampoo- Black soap is a multi-purpose soap. Thanks again to the combination of natural ingredients black soap is proven very effective in deep scalp cleansing, flushing out the roots, and penetrating the locs so you have the cleanest head of hair.
- Perfect Shaving Cream- Our black soap lathers so much you can use it to shave. In the process, you are treating your skin and preventing inflammation and razor bumps.
- Lathers Exceptionally- Whether bathing, washing your hair, or shaving, a good lather makes the job so much more complete. Our black soap lathers out this world.
- Lavender Essential Oil- For optimal skin care, it is essential that your skin care products employ only natural fragrances. Lavender essential oil cleans and soothes, inviting your mind & spirit to relax and enjoy the moment. Makes bathing a pleasure.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 in|