- 100% Natural- Made from plant-based materials, our soap is completely free of chemicals (SLS, Parabens, etc.) that are in most other soaps and are known carcinogens.
- Enhanced with Essential Oils- Scented with extracts from flowers imported from 3 continents, giving our soap an extra boost of properties and an authentic fragrance.
- All-In-One Soap For Entire Family- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, yet strong enough to protect you from all bacteria. Also doubles as a shampoo that penetrates your locs and cleans your scalp thoroughly.
- Viscous- Unlike other liquid black soaps pours out of the bottle slowly and lathers immensely. This is achieved without the use of SLS (a chemical ingredient used in 99% of liquid soaps on the market to increase their density and lather) rather as a result of our own patented formula.
- Made in Ghana- We produce and source 98% of our ingredients in Ghana. We do import most of the essential oils.
- Does your soap lighten the skin?
No, however, it does fade blemishes and dark spots for evenly toned skin.
- Is your black soap good for sensitive skin?
It is especially good for sensitive skin. Our Liquid Black Soap is strong, yet mild, providing the much-needed balance for your skin.
- Is your black soap good for infants?
Absolutely! We made our soap with our own children in mind and have used it on them since day 1. Not only is it good for your children, but it helps combat skin disorders that come with infancy. Simply take caution not to get the soap in their eyes, but if you do, wash it out with water as you would any other soap.
- Can your soap really treat acne & eczema?
Yes. Our soap has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the irritation caused by eczema & acne, reducing the symptoms associated to a minimum. Note: Eczema is a genetic condition. Our black soap will not cure it, but it will reduce it significantly.
- Can I really shampoo with your black soap?
Yes! Our soap gets rid of product build-up and dandruff, allowing your scalp to breathe. It also reaches in and cleanses each strand of hair in the process.
- Do we deliver worldwide?
Yes. We deliver where ever DHL goes.
- How long will it take to receive my order from Ghana?
3-5 business days to West Africa, North America, and Europe.
5-7 business days to East & South Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Do we stand behind our product?
Absolutely! If you are unsatisfied with our product, send it forward for a refund.