5 Best Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Moisturizer- Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids which allows it to form a protective bond with the skin while delivering deep moisture to dry skin in areas not prone to breakouts. Applied once in the morning and you’re covered all day long.
- Deep Conditioner- Apply a generous portion of coconut oil to hair and scalp then cover with a shower cap for 3+ hours. Then shampoo and watch your dry, damaged hair come back to life.
- Hair & Scalp- Coconut oil gives a radiant boost to the hair, moisturizes the scalp and delivers new bounce. Once applied it gets absorbed into the locs, becoming one with each strand and into the scalp, giving your roots nourishment and stimulation for growth.
- Oral Care- Pulling is the best practice to ensure your mouth is hygienic and free of diseases which cause bad breath. Simply swosh 10 ml. of coconut oil in your mouth for 2-3 minutes, after brushing.
- Body Scrub- For a natural, moisturizing exfoliant add equal measures of coconut oil and brown sugar and rub onto your skin for a baby soft you.