Multipurpose Coconut Oil:
- Deep Frying- Virgin Coconut oil can withstand high temperatures and still will not lose its nutrient value. Hence is great for deep frying and is delicious to eat too.
- Salad Dressing- Contains MCTs, which makes it easy to digest and helps boost energy levels. So, pour some Virgin Coconut oil on your salads to intensify the taste and aroma.
- Baking- Delightful substitute for butter and other oils, Virgin Coconut oil is a sweet, light addition to your baking. It gives a sweet mild flavor and aroma to your desserts and is good for health too.
- Massage Oil- Relieve stress by massaging coconut oil in your hair and scalp. It improves blood circulation and keeps you relaxed. Adding to it, vitamins and essential fatty acids found in coconut oil dedicate to hair health.
- Hair Oil- Using coconut oil as a hair oil can stimulate the growth and thickness of hair. It conditions dry and damaged hair and protects from environmental damage. Also provides a sheen that for dull hair.
- Skin Oil- Works wonders on your skin when used as a moisturizer. The oil reaches deep into the skin nourishing from within without feeling greasy or sticky.
- Lip Balm- Simply dab some drops on your lips for amazing results. It hydrates the chapped lips leaving them soft and moisturized.